Evielyn lays out how to create SMART systems so you can scale your business in this episode. She says that bad systems and habits are only amplified by technology. That’s why technology is not necessarily the answer to ‘getting more organised’ or ‘growing your business’ or ‘getting things right.’ Instead you should start with the system and once you have the system right, then you can find technology and automation to fit into the system.
Essential Learning Points From This Episode
Start to build SMART systems in your business:
– S calable. Your systems must be able to scale as you grow.
– M easurable. You should be able to measure and analyse your systems so you can continue to improve on them.
– A utomatable. Once you have built good systems you can easily see areas that you can automate
– R epeatable. Systems that can be repeated over and over again.
– T rainable. Easy to train tasks that you can pass off to others quickly & easily.
Important Links & Mentions From This Episode
Thanks for Listening
I’m really grateful you’ve chosen to listen to my podcast today. If you enjoyed the show, please share it by using the social media buttons at the bottom if the page. And if you’re feeling really generous, I’d so appreciate it if you could head on over to iTunes and leave a review, they’re really helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show & showing others just how helpful this podcast is!
Oh & don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live!